Crostini Avocado And Shrimp Appetizer
Crostini Avocado And Shrimp Appetizer. Easy To Make And Great For A Party, a real crowd-pleaser.
Crostini Avocado Appetizer An Easy Apptizer
Whether you are having an appetizer party or need a quick appetizer as part of a menu or a quick delicious and healthy lunch, crostini with avocado and is a winner
So I could keep on talking about how the weather was the day I made crostini with avocado and shrimp, but you know what. I am a man of few words and that is why I say.
Be the perfect host. Whether you are having friends over or are hosting a bigger event a lot of things can make or break your evening.
I have written an article on how to be the perfect host. So if you want your next event to become a memorable one go-ahead and learn a thing or two on how to become the perfect host.
Now let’s make this appetizer and have a party.
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil for drizzling
For the shrimp:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (Optional)
- juice from 1/2 lemon
For the avocado spread:
- 2 large ripe avocados, mashed
- juice from 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed (optional)
- parsley for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray. Bake baguette slices for 10-15 minutes, until golden. Take out of the oven and drizzle with just a little olive oil.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne and garlic powder.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook shrimp for 1-2 minutes per side, until pink. Transfer to a serving plate and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon over shrimp.
- In a bowl mash avocado and season with salt, pepper and lime juice. Add garlic if you’d like.
- Spread mashed avocado over baked bread and then top each piece with shrimp.
- Garnish with parsley.