Bresaola Rolls On Crostini Appetizer.
Crispy Crostini Combined With salty Bresaola Fresh Ricotta And Rocket. I guarantee that you like this Appetizer.
Crostini Bresaola Rolls Appetizer
I have been thinking how to mount bresaola with Rocket and Ricotta for while now and in the end, I found that the best way to combine these ingredients is to go with the classic Bresaola rolls recipe.
The recipe below is the same as the bresaola rolls all you need is to cut each rolls in half and place them on a crispy crostini. As you can see from the picture I did top each of the crostinis with grated parmesan for a little extra taste.
So let’s move on and make some appetizers.
Crispy Crostini Combined With salty Bresaola Fresh Ricotta And Rocket. I guarantee that you like these appetizers.
Be the perfect host. Whether you are having friends over or are hosting a bigger event a lot of things can make or break your evening.
I have written an article on how to be the perfect host. So if you want your next event to become a memorable one go-ahead and learn a thing or two on how to become the perfect host.
Now go make some appetizers.
- 50 thin slices of bresaola
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2-3 cups of rocket
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta, parmesan and pepper
- Place a slice of bresaola on a board and spread a spoonful of the ricotta mixture, leavin a 1-cm edge empty space around it
- Put a few rocket leaves at the bottom of the bresaola and roll the slice up into a little bundle that you place on a big plate
- Repeat until you have no more bresaola
- Cover these until you are ready to serve. They can be made a few hours ahead of time.